45cm Compact & Light Ku-band VSAT antenna
The v45C is a compact and light-weight 45cm and 23kg maritime Ku-Band system. The v45C VSAT system is designed to deliver enhanced connectivity and user experience to smaller boats and vessels, including fishing, leisure, commercial and government. The antenna offers exceptional value and performance no matter the communication needs or space constraints onboard.
Compact and Light VSAT Terminal
45cm and 23kg maritime Ku-band system provides enhanced connectivity and user experience to smaller boats and vessels.
Quick and Easy Installation
Single coaxial cable is connected externally, so no requirement to access the inside of the radome.
Antenna Management Platform
Intellian’s integrated AptusNX platform, provides a responsive web user interface to manage and control the antenna system.
Unparalleled User Experience
The advanced design ensures Optimal performance on both HTS and wide beam Ku-band satellites.
- The RF design is optimized to deliver best-in-class performance and efficiency.
- The advanced design ensures optimal performance on both HTS and wide beam Ku-band satellites.
- Customers have the flexibility of connecting their v45C antenna via their Ku-band service provider of choice.
Unrivalled Global Support
- Most cost-effective delivery of products and support services through Intellian's global operation and logistic centers
- Industry leading global support through our in-house engineers and an extensive network of dealers and service partners.
v45C Maritime Users
The v45C antenna has been developed to offers exceptional value and performance no matter the communication needs or space constraints onboard.Explore our Markets
61x62.7 cm (24x24.6 inch)
23kg/ 50.7 lbs
34.8 dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome)
33.2 dBi @ 11.7 GHz (excl.radome)
>12.3 dB/K (min.)