Welcome to the Intellian School of Innovation and Technology.
The objective of training is to ensure that field engineers and trainees have the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding to successfully install, commission and troubleshoot Intellian products.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the health and safety implications of installing and commissioning
- Describe the installation and commissioning process
- Describe field service engineers responsibilities
- Perform installation and commissioning according to Intellian’s best practices
- Complete required reports and documentation
- Support Intellian products
Courses take 1, 2, 3 or 5 days depending on the course and training center. Containing a mix of practical hands-on training and lectures, a majority of training will be using a live Intellian system.
All delegates attending this course are expected to have the following prerequisite skills:
- Completed Intellian Online Training Course
- General IT skills and ability to change IP addresses for LAN connections
- Understanding of IP Networks, WIFI and IP addressing
- RF and Satellite communication knowledge
- Cable termination skills
- Experienced in installing VSAT and TVRO systems in the field