All New 1.25m Ku- Ka- Dual-band & GEO/MEO/LEO Capable VSAT Antenna
Intellian v130NX is the Ku-to Ka-band convertible maritime VSAT Antenna System with a 1.25m diameter reflector. The v130NX’s new control platform with highly efficient RF design delivers superior performance compared to other 1.3 meter class systems, enabling higher data rates and global operation. The v130NX’s new operation platform provides the efficiency of configuration and activation with its smart operational software AptusNX.
The v130NX is a Ku- to Ka-band convertible antenna system with a frequency-tuned reflector and radome for performance over both satellite bands.
The v130NX is designed with accurate satellite tracking performance with our proven tracking algorithm that covers GEO, MEO, and LEO constellations.
Embedded Dual Antenna Mediator
Intellian’s NX series fully supports dual antenna operations, without an additional mediator or RF splitters.
New integrated management and control software AptusNX provides a responsive web user interface, intelligent antenna diagnosis and reporting for efficient and preventative maintenance.
Future Proof System
- Hardware designed to track NGSO satellites
- No additional Mediator needed to track NGSO satellite
- Ku- to Ka-band convertible
- Various BUC options available
- No need to open radome during antenna installation onboard
- Mounting from outside of radome
- Pre-hung lifting strap supplied as standard with all NX-series
- Radome removal not required during install with single cable external termination and dynamic motor braking
168.1x172.4 cm (66.2x67.9 inch)
125 cm (49.2 inch)
150 kg/ 330.7 lbs
43.5 dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome)
42.0 dBi @ 19.7 GHz (excl. radome)
>21.0 dB/K (min.)