WorldView Antennas for Global Performance
2.4m reflector sized antenna which offers simultaneous C-band and Ku-band reception
The t240CK is the world’s first antenna capable of receiving both HD and SD satellite TV services on C-band and Ku-band simultaneously from the same satellite. Intellian’s multi-band and multi-polarization WorldView LNB enables users to seamlessly tune in to any satellite TV service around the globe by simply pushing a button each time the vessel crosses into a different satellite service region.
Dual Band Reception
Simultaneous C-band and Ku-band TV Reception from a single antenna where available.
Hands-Free WorldView LNB
WorldView LNB for global operation with any satellite TV provider.
Remotely Accessible Antenna Control Unit
- Networkable with any onboard, Intellian communications system
- Remotely accessible and upgradable via the Aptus Web interface
- The Intellian FiberLink module connects the antenna to the below deck units with a single, lossless fiber optic cable, greatly simplifying shipboard installation. Ideal on larger vessels.
- World’s first antenna capable of receiving satellite TV services on C-band and Ku-band simultaneously
- Intellian’s multi-band and multi-polarization WorldView LNB
- Seamlessly tune into any satellite TV service around the globe with the press of a button
- Intellian FiberLink module can be used for long cable run installation environments
- Enables a single fiber cable connection from the antenna to the below deck units
- Fiber optic cable can be run up to 2km without signal loss, greatly simplifying shipboard installation
330 cm x 352 cm (130" x 139")
630 kg (1,389 lbs)
C-band: 31 dBW Ku-band: 35 dBW
-15˚ to +120˚
C-band: Linear or Circular Ku-band: Linear & Circular
Dual TVRO Mediator
Dual TVRO Mediators mitigate blockage in a dual satellite TV system, automatically switching between antennas.Learn More
Intellian Multi Satellite Interface Module (MIM)
The Intellian MIM enables auto switching of satellites when using Dish or Bell TV in North America.Learn More