Because DirecTV offers so many different channels, their service is simultaneously broadcast from three separate satellites. The s6HD processes all three signals at once, delivering the complete DirecTV HD experience right aboard your boat. Multiple TVs onboard can tune to any program independent of what other sets might be watching, which means no more debating over Cartoons vs. Sports. Additionally, tracking three satellites at once keeps the channel guide up to date and enables use of your DVR.
The s6HD incorporates Intellian’s proprietary iQ² Technology, which guarantees boaters the fastest signal acquisition and most rock-solid TV reception in all sea conditions. Unlike conventional systems, the s6HD is lightweight has a wide elevation angle (5°-90°) and boasts a next generation alignment control system that delivers seamless, uninterrupted satellite reception for boaters travelling throughout US waters.
With its Single Wire Multi-switch (SWM) the Intellian s6HD enables up to 16 receivers to view all DirecTV channels, with the possibility to upgrade to 32 SWM receivers.
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- 2-axis high speed tracking system
- Dual Ku and Ka-band feed with automatic alignment to maintain the best quality picture
- Highly efficient parabolic antenna enables reception at 47dBW minimum EIRP
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
- DVB Decoder with LDPC enables high speed Network Identification
- Wireless updates and diagnostics via the Aptus PC
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Simple antenna status quick reference
- The s6HD includes a built-in GPS inside of the antenna unit for faster signal acquisition
- The ship's GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU
- Antenna weighs less than 22 kg (48 lbs)
- 60cm (24 in) antenna reflector diameter
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.