The i5 model arrives standard equipped with Intellian's own All Americas LNB. This convenient feature prevents cruisers from having to climb the mast and swap out components as they sail from one coverage zone to another. That it is included in the standard model is also a tremendous value over alternative solutions.
Spend more time enjoying the voyage without missing anything along the way.
Cruising vessels in the 40-60ft size class have always faced a dilemma between function and form. Standard 45cm (18") antennas fit the aesthetic of the vessel well, but are not powerful enough to provide coverage that matches the vessel's own cruising range. Until now the only alternative has been to step up in size significantly to the 60cm (24") option. While this certainly provides the coverage needed to receive signal in offshore destinations, such as the Bahamas and Caribbean, a system that large is simply not an option for most vessels.
The i5 fills this gap, providing the performance needed for offshore cruisers in a form factor that matches the lines of the vessel.
In the age of mobile devices, it is nice to have an app for everything. Intellian pioneered this in the world of marine satellite antennas with Aptus, our Mobile and PC remote antenna control software. All Intellian ACUs have built in Wi-Fi allowing users to manage and control all aspects of our systems from the palm of their hand. Aptus features auto diagnostics, instant firmware upgrades and a host of other features designed to make operation of our antennas quick and easy.
- Only 20" system on the market today
- performs like most 24" systems currently offered
- 61cm (24 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Antenna weighs less than 17.3 kg (38 pounds)
- Outstanding performance throughout the Americas
- No need to swap out antenna components while cruising between service regions
- No upcharge for improved functionality
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm locks onto the satellite signal 4-5 times faster than conventional approaches
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while reducing overall motor motion by up to 80%, eliminating intrusive background noise
- Built in GPS means no need to integrate shipboard sensors
- Preloaded Global Satellite Library ensures setup is merely a few button taps. Average activation time is 25 minutes
- Intuitive controls and digital information display on the ACU front
- Wireless automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus PC and Aptus Mobile
- DC Out Port for easy power supply to the Intellian MIM or the Shaw Decoder Module
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.